Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hamster on the Wheel

Writing has its ups and downs. Life has its ups and downs. Interruptions are plentiful and I am fighting for time in my office-closet. There are days when I feel like a hamster running on a wheel--pounding away on the keyboard, but never really getting anywhere! "I write on Tuesdays and Thursdays," has become a mantra I repeat to myself, my husband, my overflowing laundry hamper and my friends. But the momentum slowed and it is heck getting it up and running again!

I need a success. I need to publish something with a prestigious byline and a pretty pay check! Where-oh-where are those editors who just must publish my work? I know you are out there & if you could just give me a ring tomorrow, I think that would get my momentum back up and running at an acceptable level.

No comments:

Post a Comment